Monday, October 20, 2008

Front Page Headlines!!!!


Yep, that's me on the FRONT page of  the latest edition of The Catholic Exponent! Thanks to Debora Shaulis Flora for her fine article and photography. I  especially appreciate that she included my family history in the article as this sheds a light of insight on my artistic and spiritual life. 

 Many people have been asking me where they can find a FEROCIOUS  RED and GOLD WILDCAT ROLLERCOASTER T-shirt like the one I am wearing in the photo.  Contact  atrijata.com 

 Also a shout out to my friends at St. Columba's for all their support over the passed year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The T-shirt is awesome! I want one!

Anonymous said...

anyone wanting a shirt, feel free to drop me a line....

atrijata@gmail.com

regards,
atrijata