Thursday, September 3, 2015

Hilton Art Auction

  About a year ago my work was featured in a Gala Art Auction at the beautiful Hilton in downtown Columbus. The sale of the original woodcut titled 'Great Horned Owl' benefitted Fresh A.I.R. Gallery, a nonprofit art venue that exhibits the work of those that have been touched by mental illness and substance abuse.

 It was great night, with about 700 people attending.  The lovely and talented Ms. Courtney Waskin accompanied me.

 Participation in the Art of Recovery Gala Art Auction is part of my ongoing advocacy for mentally disabled artists. The next auction will be happening soon and I plan on donating a large oil painting to the event.

My woodcut on stage, up for auction.





Great Horned Owl. Hand Colored Woodcut. 20x16 Inches.








Ms. Courtney Waskin






 www.VanHooseArt.com
WEBSITE








No comments: